PDA

View Full Version : Luray Caverns, Va. Jellystone Campground

davidjsimons
04-06-2013, 05:14 PM
I'm spending my final night in Luray before heading home. My stay at Jellystone has been most enjoyable. The campground staff was friendly and more than willing to help with your wants and needs. The park provided many activities to keep the kids well occupied. From laser tag, miniature golf, baseball, paddle boats and more, all was included in the price of the site, as well as a complementary golf cart for the duration of my stay. Again, my Cougar performed without an issue or flaw. The time that the family is able to spend together can not begin to have a price accessed. This is beginning to look like the beginning of a wonderful season.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/07/darudeqe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chris199
04-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Nice! Love VA! What was the weather like? Good sleepin?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

davidjsimons
04-06-2013, 05:26 PM
The temperature was 48 when I arrived a few days ago and was in the mid 60's yesterday. It's been a bit up and down. It's supposed to be 70 tomorrow. The evenings have been great for sitting around the fire. Sleeping of course is always great in the camper.

chartrand
04-06-2013, 05:38 PM
Is that your spare tire leaning back some on the rear bumper in that photo?

-Pat

SlowPoke
04-06-2013, 05:52 PM

-Pat

Hey, even tires need to kick back a lil when on vacation!:D

tomsws6
04-06-2013, 06:06 PM
LOL Hey so the camp ground was pretty good for the kids? We've been to the jellystone in milford de and it was a great time for the kids. We've been going to the same camp grounds for a couple yrs but looking to expand our horizons so to speak out of the 70 or so miles from De.

davidjsimons
04-07-2013, 12:18 AM

-Pat

Yes, that is my spare tire leaning back in that picture. It mounts to a bracket that allows it to pivot down out of the way of my rear storage hatch. My trailer has a set of double bunks in the rear, with storage access from the side and rear as well as from the inside.

davidjsimons
04-07-2013, 12:25 AM
LOL Hey so the camp ground was pretty good for the kids? We've been to the jellystone in milford de and it was a great time for the kids. We've been going to the same camp grounds for a couple yrs but looking to expand our horizons so to speak out of the 70 or so miles from De.

There was so much to do for the kids that I am thankful that friends came with their kids. I don't know that I could have kept up. If you are looking for a nice stay with plenty to do for everyone, give this campground a try. All that being said, of course, don't forget to go to the caverns.