PDA

View Full Version : Shower door on my 2013 Sprinter Copper Canyon

mark4899
04-02-2013, 11:44 AM
We just took delivery of our 2013 Sprinter Copper Canyon on Saturday. When we got home the shower door on our 60" shower had fallen off the track and was laying in the shower. Thank god the glass didn't break. The rail and latch seem very flimsy and even though I was able to resinstall the door it does not look like it would survive another trip. Has anyone experienced this? It is definitely going back to the dealer. I am otherwise extremely happy with the fit and finish of the rest of the coach.

JRTJH
04-02-2013, 12:31 PM
Welcome to the Keystone RV Forum. We're happy to have you join us and hope that any future posts will reflect the satisfaction with your new RV rather than the problems you're having with it.

Look around, you'll find the vast majority of Keystone owners are happy with their RV and really enjoy travelling in them.

mark4899
04-04-2013, 11:22 AM
The dealer has contacted Keystone and they are going to install a new shower door and frame. I am a realist I know these things happen. We are very happy with our new 5th wheel everyone we show it to can't believe how "luxurious" it looks.