PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Center

DinArkansas
03-31-2013, 04:17 PM
Bought a 2011 keystone springdale and only one speaker of the four inside the trailer works. The two on the outside do not work either. Any suggestions what the problem could be? All thoughts appreciated.

Moderator's Note - This post moved from New Member Check In to this section.

laidback
03-31-2013, 05:51 PM
What kind of radio? Do you have them all turned on and the balance set right. My Jenson has three buttons marked 1 2 3. 1 is for kitchen living area. 2 is for bedroom. 3 is for out side. Somewhere there is a way to turn left or right, just can't remember now.

SteveC7010
03-31-2013, 06:59 PM
Bought a 2011 keystone springdale and only one speaker of the four inside the trailer works. The two on the outside do not work either. Any suggestions what the problem could be? All thoughts appreciated.

Pull the radio out of the cabinet and check all the wiring behind it. It is very common for speaker leads and other connections to come loose back there.

If that doesn't fix things, drop the speakers and make the same check.

hankaye
04-01-2013, 07:34 AM
DinArkansas, Howdy;

First Welcome to the forum .... and the "Wonderful
World of Keystone" (the domaine of the infamous Stolfitz Kid),

If the speaker wires are connected at the radio then check
the other ends .... (The Stolfitz Kid was having a Good Day :banghead: !!!).

hankaye

DinArkansas
04-01-2013, 09:31 AM
We were lucky, the last trailer we bought had everything working. Never had any problems. These are minor just working through them.
Debbie

It is a Jensen radio. I will get my husband to check it today when we get home from work.

CUFFS054
04-01-2013, 03:00 PM
DinArk,
My 2010 Springdale Jenson has ABC speaker choices. When I got mine the balance/fader needed to be adjusted.