PDA

View Full Version : Slide out room

joestaz
03-29-2013, 05:47 AM
Anyone know how to adjust the bedroom slide. Ours just recently seems twisted when closed. Hangs lower on one side, doesn't close all the way on the lower bottom and top corner not on the seal right. I've seen a lot of people saying need a tech to do the adjustment. Any ideas?

jsmith948
03-29-2013, 06:11 AM
The slides on our Cougar are Lippert - you should be able to download the manual which gives a good description on slide adjustment. Do a forum search and you should be able to find the info you need:)

Festus2
03-29-2013, 06:45 AM
joestaz -

As the previous poster suggested, go to the Lippert website and look at the Operation and Service Manual. www.lci1.com

joestaz
05-06-2013, 05:07 AM
Ended up bring the RV to my dealer to adjust the bedroom slide. After they said they adjusted the room went to pick it up and I showed them it was still out of adjustment. They finally agreed it was still out started checking and found that the floor was rotting. I had complained a while back that I had a water leak coming in from the slide out room and the dealer said they couldn't duplicate the problem. Heard that before. Well now guess what , they want me to pay for the repairs after they didn't find the problem and it caused it to get worse. Anyone have any ideas?