PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum!

scuba0331
03-25-2013, 11:31 AM
My wife and I purchased a 2008 Keystone Outback 263RL at the end of October 2012. We had the trailer sitting in the driveway for a couple of weeks and then we took it to an underground storage facility in Pennsylvania. So we didn't get much time to familiarize ourselves with the trailer. But, our local RV dealer has classes a couple of days per month that go over all of the major elements of owning a RV. Such as Electrical, Plumbing, LP, Towing and Maintenance. All of the classes have been really informative and we feel we are much more prepared to take off on a trip!

We are towing with 2011 Ram 1500 Crew cab, Hemi, 3.55 gears, with Goodyear Airbags w/on-board compressor. We will mate the truck to the trailer with a ProPride hitch.

We look forward to gaining more knowledge through this forum!

antiqfreq
03-25-2013, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the forum !

Glad to have you with us.

Hopefully Spring will truly "spring on out of here" soon enough so you can get out and enjoy some camping.......

Jo

:wlcm:

iamrwnut
03-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Welcome fellow RL owner. The wife and I really enjoy our Rear Living trailer. Hopefully, the weather will break warmer soon so you can take yours out and get to know it. Enjoy!