PDA

View Full Version : Did you know??

SlowPoke
03-24-2013, 10:24 AM
This is not necessarily a modification, or upgrade directly, but seemed like the best place to put this info!

I was moving stuff around yesterday, and tipped over the rockers to put in a dryer sheet or two...and same with the jackknife sofa.

I noticed the little "Consumer may only remove" tags seen on all furniture, and noticed a lil comment on another tag attached. I don't know how many have seen it or know about it because they are pretty hidden of course.

On the tags were written

Rockers:
REPLACING RV FURNITURE?
Call 18885225252 Mastercraft Corporation
www.innovationandvalue.com

Jackknife sofa:

REPLACING RV FURNITURE?
Call 18885225252 Mastercraft Corporation
www.rvfurnitureonline.com

RVFURNITURE is a new site, and is still under construction, but looks promising...
innovation and value site is a Mastercraft labelled site, and has quite the product listing on them.

These are not MY sites, I do not endorse them, and have only visited, and cannot vouch for who/what they are. Just passing some info along I found in my TT in an off the beaten path, in case others were curious.

Enjoy!

SAD
03-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Cool. Thanks for posting.

hankpage
03-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Keystone only designs and assembles your trailer. This is why not all trailers are the same even if they are the same model number and year. Yours may have Mastercraft furniture and another may have Flexsteel or something else similar. This is why you get a big bag of manuals and a build sheet with a new trailer. It is worth going through them because some components may carry a a longer "Manufacturers" warranty then Keystones one year. Search through that bag and you may find the same info without having to turn everything upside-down. "bouncey:

SlowPoke
03-24-2013, 04:05 PM
Actually, I did spend about 3 hours reading through the multitude of literate I recieved, but I never saw any websites like these listed...I agree, brands change like underear when it comes to the buildouts, but I remember someone back a lil bit ago asking for some info about furniture, and hoped this would be something useful for them....