PDA

View Full Version : Pull through question

Andymon
03-24-2013, 07:19 AM
When going into a RV park that has pull throughs, can you pull through in either direction? There's a park on the coast and with the big back window in our TT, we'd like that to be facing the ocean.

Thanks!

davidjsimons
03-24-2013, 07:21 AM
Most likely, you will only have service, sewer, water and electric, on one side of the site. Some campgrounds also angle the sites for easy entry and exit along with one way travel. This could make getting onto a site in reverse of the hook ups difficult.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

raytronx
03-24-2013, 07:30 AM
Usually depend how full the park is. If you have neighbors it could be awkward, because you both would be facing each other and maybe banging awnings, also it would be a log run for the sewer hose under the trailer. I've seen people that were friends do it and wanted to socialize together.

SteveC7010
03-24-2013, 07:39 AM
And, as silly as it might seem, some parks have rules about these things.

KanTC
03-24-2013, 07:56 AM
Typically, you'll have to pull into the site based on the location of their utilities. As Steve
said, some places don't allow otherwise. We have (on occasion) camped where each pull-thru was
facing in the opposite direction. It really all depends on the lay-out of the sites, obviously.

Check the Park's website -- sometimes they advertise whether or not certain sites have "a view".
Those sites are generally 'premium sites' (more $), and many times they're back-in's. You might
also check various Campground & RV Park review websites... sometimes previous campers will add a
note about their site #, and their view, etc. OR- find an aerial view online map??

Hope this helps,
Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

GaryWT
03-24-2013, 02:45 PM
What others have said is what I have seen for the most part. I have seen campgrounds that show on their online site map that every other pull through is opposite so check the map to see if you need to request a certain site. Of course you can call the camp ground to see what can be done.