PDA

View Full Version : Hi

bkfoote
03-23-2013, 05:01 AM
Hi I am Karen we have a 2008 Keystone Montana. We joined to see who was having problems with peeling stickers.

iamrwnut
03-23-2013, 06:53 AM
Welcome Karen. You find all kinds of help here. We own a 2008 Laredo and have the same issue, specifically on the front of the trailer. There is a Thread on peeling stickers:
http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4029 . People have had varying degrees of success in getting new stickers, but with the age of our units, Keystone will likely not pay to have installed.

antiqfreq
03-23-2013, 03:09 PM
Hi Karen,

Sorry you are having problems with your peeling stickers.

Our sticker on our front cap of our fiver came peeling away last year so we just took it off. I could care less if it is there or not so we don't plan to replace it.

I hope you visit the forum often and not just for the peeling sticker info!

We have lots of great members with lots of great info.........

Again, Welcome here!

Jo

fla-gypsy
03-23-2013, 04:58 PM
Hi Karen,

Sorry you are having problems with your peeling stickers.

Our sticker on our front cap of our fiver came peeling away last year so we just took it off. I could care less if it is there or not so we don't plan to replace it.

I hope you visit the forum often and not just for the peeling sticker info!

We have lots of great members with lots of great info.........

Again, Welcome here!

Jo

This is my feeling on it also. In fact I don't really like most of the stuff they put on these things now days. We certainly are glad you joined and will join in the conversation on all things camping