PDA

View Full Version : New from Texas!

RJ&S
03-22-2013, 05:21 PM
Hi everybody! We are fairly new empty nesters. In an effort to get through this stage, we bought a new Keystone Springdale!"bouncey: We had it all of five minutes before I decided to do a little redecorating. I found this site after doing a search on "how to remove border from travel trailer". I am hoping to use the blow dryer removal technique that others have found successful. Can't wait to make our first trip! This will be our second experience with a travel trailer. Our first experience could have been a made for television movie, or possibly a documentary on what can go wrong on a camping trip. But, all of the mishaps we experienced have given us lots of laughs and great memories. We are hoping that our second experience is a little less eventful. :)

wgb1
03-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Welcome. Modding and redecorating the RV is a blast. Not sure where RV makers find their design folks. Must be design school dropouts!! LOL. Have fun with your new RV!

davidcyndi
03-22-2013, 06:37 PM
:wlcm:
What part of Texas are you in? And congrats on the new purchase.

fla-gypsy
03-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the group. Making it uniquely yours is a lot of fun. I believe they get these fabrics from the overuns down at the textile mill and get trailer park kids to add the complimentary touches.

Javi
03-23-2013, 08:46 AM
Howdy, from Waco..."bouncey:

RJ&S
03-23-2013, 04:19 PM

Thanks!! We are from the Panhandle of Texas and live in Amarillo.

RJ&S
03-23-2013, 04:20 PM

Welcome to the group. Making it uniquely yours is a lot of fun. I believe they get these fabrics from the overuns down at the textile mill and get trailer park kids to add the complimentary touches.

Thanks! I agree totally.

cabinfever
03-23-2013, 04:21 PM
:wlcm: from the US northern shore!

RJ&S
03-23-2013, 04:22 PM
Howdy, from Waco..."bouncey:

(tx) From Amarillo!