PDA

View Full Version : Stopped Getting E-mail Notifications

gepaine
03-21-2013, 03:32 PM
I no longer receive an e-mail when someone posts to a thread I am subscribed to. This function ceased working some time in the past week even though I have not changed my preferences relative to e-mail notifications. Can someone please look into this?

Festus2
03-21-2013, 03:42 PM
I'll send this to our Forum Administrator who will look into this. Some new members are experiencing a similar problem about email verification of their account.

Festus2
03-21-2013, 08:17 PM
gepaine -
You've probably noticed in the Announcement section of the forum that Courtland has indicated that there is a problem with the software and emails. He is working on a fix and hopes to remedy the problem asap. In the meantime, you'll have to find an alternate solution to the thread subscription issue.

Thanks for letting us know about this problem.

Courtland
03-22-2013, 07:16 AM
Email notifications should be working again, I have found a fix to the issue for now and expect to be making a few more minor changes to ensure we are good. I got a few PM notifications in my email this morning, but if you are not seeing them please let me know.

Courtland

gepaine
03-22-2013, 07:25 AM
They seem to be working again.

Thanks

therink
03-22-2013, 03:03 PM
Still no emails for me. Obvuously if I get an email notification frombthis reply then I guess I am good.
Steve

therink
03-25-2013, 01:39 AM
Still no emails for me. Obvuously if I get an email notification frombthis reply then I guess I am good.
Steve

Seems to be working now. Thanks