PDA

View Full Version : Monitor Panel

Barryman
03-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Ok, one other newbie question. I had done my walk through but now I forgot a switch on the control panel on the springdale 267 bhssr. There is a water heater Switch to turn, next to it is another switch with a lightening bolt on it. Anyone know what this is for? Thanks all.

Festus2
03-20-2013, 08:29 PM
Barryman -

I'm not familiar with that particular model so just taking a guess here .....
Perhaps both switches are for the Hot Water tank --- one for heating with electricity (110v) and the other for gas/propane. If that is the case, then the one with the "lightning bolt" symbol would be for electric operation.
Again, just a guess.

TheSweetLife
03-21-2013, 12:14 PM
Ok, one other newbie question. I had done my walk through but now I forgot a switch on the control panel on the springdale 267 bhssr. There is a water heater Switch to turn, next to it is another switch with a lightening bolt on it. Anyone know what this is for? Thanks all.

On my 28 bhssr above the monitor panel is the hot water switch. 1 switch is for propane use and the 2nd switch is for electic (looks like a lightening bolt). Hope that helps.

pedalsteelpicker
03-21-2013, 08:31 PM
Festus2 and Thesweetlife are absolutly correct.I had a 2004 Prowler with the same switches for the water heater,my 2013 alpine has a switch on the heater itself to go electric (I wish it had the double switches on the inside!)