PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Michigan

iamrwnut
03-19-2013, 09:30 AM
Hello All. My wife and I own a 2008 Laredo TT, M311. We bought it used last summer and love the layout, especially the large slide, the recliners and the dining table with chairs. We had previously owned a Starcraft popup and a 1993 Dutchman Motorhome. We took our "new" unit out 6 times last year and have been very happy with it. Looking forward to learning alot in the Forums. :)

azlee56
03-19-2013, 09:46 AM
Welcome, first of all I want to thank you for honoring our country and myself being in the Navy, thanks for keeping me safe! Homebrewer huh? I have a few co-workers that really get into that. They want me to be the taster at times and that is a trip! yuck to some and yummy to some.

JeffS
03-19-2013, 12:11 PM
Welcome from another Michigander.

iamrwnut
03-20-2013, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the "welcomes".
Azlee56, I brewed 10 gallons of German Kolsch on Saturday. In a month or so I will test it out. If it is good, I will drink one for you :).
JeffS, we hope to camp in your neck of the woods this summer. Our 17yo daughter would like to go to Michigan's Adventure. Any suggestions on campgrounds around Muskegon would be appreciated.

Festus2
03-20-2013, 02:21 PM
Rob, Sheryl & Bear -
If you are looking for information about campgrounds around Muskegon, then I would suggest posting something to that effect in the Campgrounds and Destinations section of the forum. You'll probably get better results there rather than in this New Member Check In category.

JeffS
03-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Rob & Sheryl -
As Festus2 said the Campgrounds & Destinations is your best place to get member feedback on camping locations. With that said, there are 2 locations that I would recommend:

Hoffmaster State Park in Norton Shores - provided you don't need full hookups (electric at site, potable water & dump station at campground)
Duck Creek RV Resort - just across the road from Michigan Adventure - full hookups.

Muskegon State Park is also nice and closer than Hoffmaster but in my opinion not as nice.

iamrwnut
03-22-2013, 05:06 AM
Thanks Jeff. Good info. :)