PDA

View Full Version : My mods recapped, thus far

SlowPoke
03-16-2013, 09:27 AM
After purchasing the Passport 3180RE, I found a number of missing items that were must haves. Of course since joining the forum, I have come across so many ideas and howto's that I'm overwhelmed. Some of you may consider me the "Ghetto Master" of mods, others may marvel at my use of "what's on hand" to get the job done. Either way, I hope you enjoy, and are inspired as much as I have been by others mods here.

Some of these are already posted here and there on the forum, in some detail. This is just a recap of those and some new ones. If you need more info, just ask and I'll be happy to fill in the blanks!

I found it easier to keep them together by putting them here in the Google Drive (https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0ByNA7zLjVPAlOVZlNkF2UEhybm8/edit) <-Click that

Will update as I go along!!! I forsee this to be ongoing for quite some time!

f6bits
03-16-2013, 12:01 PM
Ah, nice use of hooks in the storage compartments. Those conduit brackets sure look like the perfect hook for some of the smaller stuff. I'll stock up on some and install them in my next round of modding.

Would it be possible to put larger pictures on your Google Drive? I clicked on some to get a better look, but that's as good as it got.

michol02
03-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Great mods SlowPoke. Gives me some new ideas for my cluttered storage area."bouncey:

SlowPoke
03-16-2013, 07:50 PM
Ah, nice use of hooks in the storage compartments. Those conduit brackets sure look like the perfect hook for some of the smaller stuff. I'll stock up on some and install them in my next round of modding.

Would it be possible to put larger pictures on your Google Drive? I clicked on some to get a better look, but that's as good as it got.

Sure, I can get some better pics tomorrow, if it's not pouring down rain, but I'll get 'em fer ya one way or the other!

Htfiremedic
03-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the list!

NOVA 3108RE Owner
04-16-2013, 12:51 PM
I have some of those outlets on my 3180RE. Do you have more details on the table outlet. That really needs one!

SlowPoke
04-16-2013, 04:01 PM
I have some of those outlets on my 3180RE. Do you have more details on the table outlet. That really needs one!

Hi NOVA, I have more info in another thread, here...

http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10029&highlight=slide+receptacle