PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Snowy OHIO!!!

Christian1228
03-16-2013, 05:10 AM
We just purchased our first trailer it is a 2013 Sprinter 316 BIK. We had our walk thru last week and brought it home last night. I remember them telling me what the Red Switch on the battery was for but, now I cant remember. Is it a disconnect???If so how do you know whether it is on or off there are no marking on it...THANKS!!!

mr.windows1
03-16-2013, 05:34 AM
Welcome to the site from snowy Minnesota! Congrats on the new camper I'm sure you are anxious to use it as you wait for the white stuff to go bye bye we went thru the same feeling a year ago as we bought ours in December as for the red switch if its like ours it is a disconnect and ours turns and pulls out so you will know its disconnected, at any rate welcome again and feel free to ask any questions here everyone is very helpful and nice, I know I have learned many things just from reading posts, so have fun with the new camper it won't be long now... Hopefully :)

crash
03-18-2013, 03:19 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from the east coast.Ours is a disconnect and you can pull the key like switch out so you know its turned off:USA::party:

Big old prankster
03-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Hello back at you from snowy and cold south western ohio. Welcome to the forums. I just joined myself a day ago. What part of Ohio are you from and if you don't mind me asking, what dealer did you purchase your unit from?

We pick ours up this Saturday and plan on using it soon. Have fun and enjoy the forums!

ohiocougar
03-27-2013, 10:48 AM
Welcome from another Ohio camper waiting for the warm weather!

davidcyndi
03-27-2013, 10:53 AM
you made this same post in another part of the forum :p

http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10135