PDA

View Full Version : Hideout Hornet 2007

wandagail
03-15-2013, 04:35 PM
I am trying to locate a manual or some kind of instructions for a 2007 Keystone Hideout Hornet Bunkhouse style. Can anyone direct on where to look for this item. We just purchased the travel trailer and the RV place had no literature on it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Festus2
03-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Wandagail -
Keystone manuals are all generic so you will not be able to find any manual that is specific to the 2007 Keystone Hideout. If you go to Keystone's website (www.keystonerv.com) and look near the top of the home page, you will see "Owners Manual". Click on that and manuals will come up for the years 2009 and newer. I can't seem to find any manuals available for downloading for the years 2008 and older.
There won't be too much difference between the 2007 and 2009 manual and if you wish, it can be downloaded.
Again, there is nothing available for a specific model --- It is a "one size fits all" situation.

If you can't find any manuals for the fridge, stove, A/C, etc., go to the manufacturers' websites and download any appropriate manuals from there. BTW, there is no information in the Keystone Manual about any of the appliances or many other items.

Hope this helps a bit.

fla-gypsy
03-15-2013, 08:42 PM
The manuals are very generic, just pick one from any year close by. I have a pdf of my Hornet (same line) that I got for my 06 if you want a copy. Send me a PM with your e mail address and I will send it to you.