Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Tim&Patty's Profile > Albums
Click Here to Login

Other High Country 291RLS Improvements
Support2
Support1
We didn't like the OE chairs, for me not comfortable and dealing with them when the slide is in wasn't fun. Saw these Euro style in another brand of...
The drain for the water requires a 15/16 socket and extension for removal, don't forget to wrap with teflon tape on the re-install.
Fresh Water Drain, I've done this mod to three other campers that we've owned. Trick on this one was they've changed the hose to pecx and I had...
Galley drain, I hate getting up and showering/putting on clean clothes on the last day of camping to get on my hands and knees to drain fresh water...
Battery Cut Off, Not sure where they located the battery cut-off on the 2012 model, but here is where I put mine.
Basement 2, Jim&Kay have the copyright on this one, I just added hard vent pipe on the horizontal  run (didn't like bumping the flex hose). Placed an...
Basement 1, cut at an angle on the stud and velcroed one end of the wall that covers the water panel for easy removal.
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.