Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > EagleandFox's Profile > Albums
Click Here to Login

Camper Enhancements
IMG 0887
IMG 0886
IMG 0885
Spice racks mounted on wood then I secured the wood to the wall with 3m Command Velcro strips
PVC pipe for sewer hose - holes drilled in bottom for drainage.  The little post sticking up is for the clothes line that our friend made for us -...
8" PVC pipe for rug.  Other side has a cap on it
Under cabinet lights and sunglasses holder on front of cabinet face.  Photos will be clothespinned onto the Chicken wire frame when I can sort...
Under cabinet "mood lighting", sunglasses holder on cabinet front and photos will be clothespinned onto the chicken wire gram when I get a chance to...
Shoe bins under lip of bed - out of the way! Hubby has a lot of sandals apparently...
Under cabinet motion sensor light - stays in for 1 minute.
Shower rack repurposed into a veggie/fruit basket instead of wasting valuable counter space
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.