Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > lunge motorsport's Profile > Albums > Camper and tow vehicle mods and upgrades
Click Here to Login

Picture 37 of 69 from Album Camper and tow vehicle mods and upgrades
Spare LRE tire on my home made spare carrier. Carrier is welded to the new bumper and incorporates Dorman wheel studs with splined lug nuts. Security lock as well. 
Off center receiver carries the Yakima bike rack. Receiver layout considered bike tire clearance from the genny carrier. The receiver is tapped for bolts to reduce bike rack wobble. You can also see the high/low Hella back up lights here and the D rings.
Bumper is supported with 2'' square receiver tubing that extends 60' up the frame and welded full length. That in turn supports Uni strut for transverse attachment of 5'' square poly fence post that stores the sewer hoses and a spare piece of 4'' ABS to carry fishing poles or hiking poles or whatever.
Spare LRE tire on my home made spare carrier. Carrier is welded to the new bumper and incorporates Dorman wheel studs with splined lug nuts. Security lock as well.
Off center receiver carries the Yakima bike rack. Receiver layout considered bike tire clearance from the genny carrier. The receiver is tapped for bolts to reduce bike rack wobble. You can also see the high/low Hella back up lights here and the D rings.
Bumper is supported with 2'' square receiver tubing that extends 60' up the frame and welded full length. That in turn supports Uni strut for transverse attachment of 5'' square poly fence post that stores the sewer hoses and a spare piece of 4'' ABS to carry fishing poles or hiking poles or whatever.
Picture Added 09-23-2018 03:35 PM
Added by lunge motorsport

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Garyd1612
    11-13-2018 01:37 PM
    Garyd1612
    I want to put wheel locks on the tires and the spare tire. With Gorilla locks, you can order extra locks.
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.