Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > rvlifeontheroad's Profile > Albums > Rv Stuff
Click Here to Login

Picture 6 of 6 from Album Rv Stuff
This is how the RV bug got started. We bought this 19 foot Zinger from McGeroge RV in VA. Very good buying experience ! We only bought a new unit because at the time in 2010 you could not buy a good used unit.. Nothing was available out there. This thing was great .. We traveled all over VA with it during season. Heavy ! The Dodge 1500 I had at the time hated pulling the dam thing .. I think in the end a smaller Diff gear like a 4:10 would Zinger in for the Keystone.
This is how the RV bug got started. We bought this 19 foot Zinger from McGeroge RV in VA. Very good buying experience ! We only bought a new unit because at the time in 2010 you could not buy a good used unit.. Nothing was available out there. This thing was great .. We traveled all over VA with it during season. Heavy ! The Dodge 1500 I had at the time hated pulling the dam thing .. I think in the end a smaller Diff gear like a 4:10 would Zinger in for the Keystone.
Picture Added 02-15-2014 07:39 PM
Added by rvlifeontheroad
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RVģ is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.