Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > Forum Admin, News & Member Account Info
Click Here to Login

Old 03-18-2018, 07:34 AM   #1
tedstr

Forum subtopic expansion suggestion

There are posts wanting to know if Keystone employees read the forum. I would suggest that each RV type be further broken down by listing the various companies, eg. Cougar, Highout, Montana, etc under fifth wheels. It would make it more easy to review topics that concern your models. Also, maybe a Cougar representative would read the Cougar area for customer feedback. I know I would read all the Hideout posts for ideas for my model.

I used to have a Forest River model and enjoyed their forum which was organized in this manner.
tedstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 07:56 AM   #2
ctbruce
Site Team | Emeritus

Just a note for others: to our knowledge, there are NO KEYSTONE employees on this forum. If there are, they are silent. They have not identified themselves as Keys to e employees. Posting messages to get THEIR attention ain't gonna work. This forum, as stated on the bottom of each web page has no connection to or with Keystone.

FR does have several employees that are active on the FR forum. Unfortunately, neither Keystone nor their employees have done this. Probably due to differences in business models. FR allows owners to deal directly with FR. Keystone requires all requests to go through their dealers instead.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Impact 312
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
ctbruce is offline   Reply With Quote