Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 06-13-2017, 07:12 AM   #21
hdrolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattE303 View Post
wow, that's crazy, I thought mine was bad. I've got 2 different Global Link purple keys for the doors (main door isn't same cut as garage side door, and all my storage compartment locks are the standard CH751 key, so 3 different keys total.

Global Link makes storage compartment lock cylinders that are compatible with their door lock cylinders, so if you use their stuff, you can get everything to use a single cut of their 300 series keys. I'm planning on doing that to my Carbon, just need to figure out how to get them to sell me a master key so I can change the lock cylinders.
I'll have to look into that, I also forgot the padlocks on the ramp, so six keys!

Retired Army, 22yrs
hdrolling is offline   Reply With Quote