Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2016, 04:29 AM   #1
Brian T

Alpin Haus RV - Saratoga

Just wanted to let everyone know what a great dealership this is. We purchased our T/T from a dealer in Ohio. We noticed the front cap fading and a few other minor issues. We really didn't feel like going back to Ohio (I'm sure that dealer would have been great also) so I searched around and after talking to other fellow campers during last season, we contacted Alpin Haus in Saratoga.

Being that we didn't purchase out T/T from them, I wasn't sure what to expect. Needless to say we now have our trailer back and ready for the 2016 season! They worked with Keystone (who also gets a shout out for standing behind there products!) and everything has been resolved and the trailer looks great!

When the time comes to purchase another one, they will be our first place to look.

2015 Chevy 2500 HD
2015 Laredo 320TG

Previous -
2004 Chevy Silverado 1500
1984 Fleetwood Prowler
1995 Starcraft Tent Camper
Brian T is offline   Reply With Quote