Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2018, 06:03 PM   #1
rsl

Question 371 Tank issue

So I am currently having an issue with my gray tank always reading 1/3 full after a couple of camping trips ago. I have tried filling and emptying the tank several times, filling with a mix of dawn dish soap, simple green and water but still did not correct.

On my last RV I had a see level system and it worked great so this was an excuse to put one on this RV. I already decided I would put it in place of the two light switch panel out of the control cabinet and relocate it in the wall so you don't have to open cabinet door each time you wanted to turn lights on and off.

Well I started the prep of trying to access the 4 tanks to figure out which size sender units I needed to order with the see level. I began undoing the screws holding the corplast on the frame.

1. The fresh water tank iis impressive in size.
2. on the curb side I could access what I am pretty sure is the Front Black tank.
3. Could not (gave up) on locating the gray water tank.
4. I saw where the rear black/gray/ tank was but never got to it because of the bolts(screws) being above the wheel shackles.
5. While checking the tanks I had a look a bird moment when I saw the heat pad wires and that reminded me I never did figure out which of the 3 switches inside went to which of the 4 tanks, so I tried to use wire numbers to figure that out. (Think I narrowed down the fresh water tank)
6. From what I saw the ground sensor and the level sensors on the fresh water tank and the rear black/gray tank are on opposite sides of the drain so there should be no way something in the tank is connecting between the two to give me a false reading.

So what I was wondering is has anyone installed one on a 371? Does anyone have a diagram of how the tanks are located and positioned ? Do you know the heights of the tanks (fresh measured 7" tall)? Should I just throw in the towel and deal with it?

Am I missing something with the gray tank sensor???

2016 Fuzion 371
rsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 05:41 PM   #2
rsl

no one able to help?
Old 08-15-2018, 05:59 PM   #3
K_N_L

Afraid not, I've not pulled the coroplast off (yet!), expect that our units are pretty close on the front half. But question, did you see which side are the sensors on the front black tank? My black typically shows 1 dot when empty and 2 at the first flush. Thinking about a making or buying spray wand.
K_N_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 06:16 PM   #4
rsl

They are towards the back of the trailer (closest to the output pipe) if I remember correctly

Tags
tank