Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-12-2018, 04:04 AM   #1
curtthegreat

Jensen InCommand Shoutout

InCommand screen went white during our camp site set up on Labor day weekend. Called dealer to see what my options were, he said I had none, other than the ability to put slides and awnings out and in, "white screen means you are done, no lights, no hot water, no water pump, nothing you can do".
I did not listen to him. I got into main BCM, found hot lead in upper right corner and with some wire and alligator clips, was able to run hot water heater, pump, and lights that we wanted to run.

I read on here that others had luck dealing directly with ASA Jensen, so I sent them an email through their website, and received a reply in less than 48 hours.
They said I had a couple of options, take it to dealer, ASA would send a new DC to them along with a claim number and set it up for me. Option 2 would be to send it to me free of charge, providing I send defective one back within 30 days, and they would provide set up instructions. Guess which option I chose!? Dealer is 2 hours away, plus we have fall trips planned. I probably would have gotten it back from them in February.

ASA sent DC to me within 3 days, and it took all of 5 minutes to have it up and running. I actually took 10 mninutes so I could finish my Beer.

We've all run into our share of headaches dealing with people in the RV industry, so I wanted to let you know there are people that do care about their product and are willing to stand behind it. Also a thank you to Jonathan at ASA.
curtthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 05:58 AM   #2
bob91yj

Nice post. I have that system as well, I've always dreaded the thought of it going belly up.
bob91yj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jensen