Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 07-12-2018, 01:04 PM   #21
Kim

I think its piped wrong.
I have a 2018 Fuzion which has 2 toilets and 3 tanks, 2 black and 1 grey which is bigger.
Imagine my disappointment when I installed a washer and found it drains into the rear black tank. 2 loads and it's full. They must have run out of pipe to reach the grey tank.
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:52 PM   #22
travelin texans

There's only so much space available between frame rails for tanks & associated piping, therefore if there's a sink in the rear of a rv with the grey tank in the front then simple physics says water can't run up/over to reach the greay tank.
These are the things when looking to purchase a rv with 2 baths that need to be addressed.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:11 PM   #23
huhhhhh

2nd toilet connected to the kitchen grey tank

I'm not very happy at all finding out my 2nd toilet is plumbed into the Kitchen sink grey tank. How am I suppose to let the grey drain out while boon docking if every time someone uses the 2nd bathroom the black will drain out the same valve.

Now I have to tear apart the under side to see how bad Keystone screwed the pooch when they tried to accomplish such a simple task.
See also: Wizard, Magician.

2012 Fuzion 405
huhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:52 PM   #24
GlennB724

It might be as simple as the NAME TAGS BEING SWITCHED for the handles that open the drain valves. MINE WERE SWITCHED. Being a newbie to RVing, it caused me a major headache on my maiden voyage. I soon learned that ANYTHING (large or small) can be totally screwed up during construction. This was the beginning of a long list of defects that I have had to have fixed, fix myself, or learn to cope with. GOOD LUCK!!!
GlennB724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:27 PM   #25
Alpine

Oh Superkropp where are you??? It's been ten days and as they say "inquiring minds want to know?"

Jeff & Jan - Retired & Full-timing since 2013
2019 Ram Big Horn 3500 Aisin 4x4
2012 Alpine 3450-RL
Double Coin 235/75R-17.5/16 J rated 125lb
Alpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:07 PM   #26
roadglide

Lol troll until other wise proven .
2018 Milwaukee 8 FLRTU roadglide glide ultra
2018 800 Z force spot BUGGY.
500 watts of solar enough power for boon docking.
roadglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:21 AM   #27
Macdaddy

I have a 3801fk with this problem. On my most recent camping trip we used the toilet and the shower all weekend (normally use the state park facilities but we are preparing/testing for a long road trip). Before dumping, the rear grey monitor showed empty, black tank showed full. On dumping i got barely half a gallon of clear water when i pulled the grey- and 90 seconds of soapy-blue-TP water when i pulled the black. I used a clear plastic adapter, no doubt about this at all.

Oh - also (unrelated) - the kitchen slide front valance sits too close to the floor and it has torn up the vinyl flooring. Not very happy with this one.

Its going back to the dealer.
Macdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tank