Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 08-03-2018, 01:05 PM   #1
SmilingYooper

2018 Keystone Retreat

We upgraded this year, from a Wildcat 5th wheel to a 2018 Retreat Loft! We have it parked for our summer retreat in the UP of MI.

We love it so far, but have questions that aren't in the manual....
- Access to the water pump to add a diverter for winterizing? Its under the cabinet in the bedroom, but a bear to access...looking for suggestions...
- Where are all the lowest points of water access to completely drain?
- What feeds the satellite (top cable feed) behind the large TV...the external connection is for cable...how are the two different?
- Oven lighting seems to not operate as suggested...I have to use a match??
- Is there a proper method/procedure of opening and closing each of the three drains to drain the kitchen gray, the bathroom black, the bathroom gray...
- The are two recessed porch lights in the front awning...are they to come on with the LED porch lights or are they on Light #5 (currently does nothing)...I replaced them bulbs with new one but no luck...

Also, we're looking for suggestions on a good fitting cover for the winter months.

Thanks for any and all responses!
Rick
The Smiling Yooper
www.daupeh.com
SmilingYooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 04:08 AM   #2
Wsstucker

I don't have the same camper as you so I can't tell you where it is but, mine came with the diverter already installed. I bought one not knowing this and now have it lying on a shelf collecting dust.
Wsstucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:15 PM   #3
mtrenck

We also purchased a LOFT this year.

The two lights in the front of the RV (above the propane tanks) are supposed to come on with Light #5. As far as I can tell those are the only two lights connect to Light #5.

With oven lighting are you also pushing the knob in when it it on the”Pilot On” position?

Did you ever come up with a solution to accessing the pump under the the bedroom cabinet? With the bottom shelf pulled out I can barely SEE the pump, let alone connect anything to it.
mtrenck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
keystone