Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-10-2019, 06:07 AM   #1
spicercars

Raptor and Fuzion interior colors

What's with the new interior colors for 2019? They are horrible. Grey and white. I love some of the new floor plans but will not deal with the colors. We are going to upgrade this year but look like we will have to look elsewhere.
Old 02-14-2019, 08:46 AM   #2
Toneaero

I’m the opposite. I was drawn to the modern colors and love the lighter insides. I’m just disappointed that the 2019 exterior colors are no longer primarily gray.
Toneaero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 09:33 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

If trailers, like cars or even refrigerators looked the same year after year, people with "functioning" items would likely think, "Mine looks just like that new one and it's working, so why buy?"...

That is probably the motivation for most manufacturers to upgrade models, offer new features, new colors and new floorplans. Anyone here that was around in the 50's and 60's well remembers every September when the auto manufacturers introduced the "new models"... There was always enough different on the new ones to motivate almost any buyer to "at least want to upgrade" if not "actually spend the money"....

I'd suspect that new décor, colors, equipment upgrades and features are just as much "marketing hype" aimed at current owners as it is a quest to keep up with the competition to remain "the best choice".... Most buyers no longer look at "total cost" but rather look at "how much is it a month?" as their affordability concern. So, what used to be a 36 month maximum loan has been extended so much that "anyone can afford our product"... Cars are now at 84 months and RV's are being financed for 144 months and even longer in some cases.

Try to find a "green truck" on todays new models. Hmmm

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 02:44 AM   #4
MariettaChuck

I bought a Fuzion 427 with the "brindle" interior. I think it is the nicest looking interior on the market!
MariettaChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 12:46 PM   #5
nellie1289

Went and looked at one of the early 373’s this year and the new post October grey and white at the Portland rv show. The white and grey inside is terrible for a toy hauler.
2021 Malibu 23 LSV
2017 Yamaha YXZ1000R SS SE
2019 Can AM Maverick X3 Turbo XRS
nellie1289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 10:47 AM   #6
spicercars

I agree. To me they look cheap.

Tags
fuzion, raptor