Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tires, Tires, Tires!
Click Here to Login

Old 08-18-2018, 06:23 PM   #21
Tbos

I have a couple thousand miles on my providers. I use a TPMS and watch them constantly. From my personal experience, with a different rig and set of tires, when a tread is getting ready to separate there is a shutter similar to running on the rumble strips. A friend had all kinds of work done on his TV thinking he had a balance issue. Instead it was 2 of his 4 TT Tire’s causing the vibration? He found that out when they tore his rig when they separated.
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 08:23 PM   #22
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbos View Post
I have a couple thousand miles on my providers. I use a TPMS and watch them constantly. From my personal experience, with a different rig and set of tires, when a tread is getting ready to separate there is a shutter similar to running on the rumble strips. A friend had all kinds of work done on his TV thinking he had a balance issue. Instead it was 2 of his 4 TT Tire’s causing the vibration? He found that out when they tore his rig when they separated.
Wow! He must have very sensitive cheeks! I've had my share of blowouts on TTs & 5rs & never have felt a thing.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:30 AM   #23
md_procouple

A word about replacement tires... I chose Sailuns for our Montana years ago and never had a problem (over 2700 mi.) on them so far. Have read all the reviews etc. and I will get Sailuns for the Truck as well next Dec.
md_procouple is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tires