Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
Lmdgr34

Hello Everyone!

Hello All,

I am here to learn all about these fabulous keystone rvs. My truck is an 06 f150 supercrew, 5.4L. I currently have a popup and have been in the market for a keystone for about a month now. I currently have my sights set on the Passport 2910BH... There are some concerns that it may by to much trailer for my truck(my fathers advice). Either way thank you all for your help and I look forward to learning and chipping in when I can!

Walt
Lmdgr34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Walt -
If you have some concerns about the match up of the Passport and the F150, you might want to outline your concerns together with some weight statistics/capacities, etc - and other info from your stickers for both TV and TT in the Towing Section. You'll get a better response rather than in this New Member Check In category.

And...Welcome to the forum.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
fla-gypsy

Welcome to the group. We can help but as Festus pointed out we need real numbers to work with. It may seem daunting to figure all of this stuff out but it makes sense after doing it for a while.