Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 12-11-2023, 08:45 AM   #1
MonkeyBoy

Grey Tank draining into Black? Also filling 2nd Black tank?

Hello so I'll get to the point. I have a 2022 Keystone Fuzion 429 and last night I left the back half bath sink run just a little over a trickle to keep from freezing (even though it only got to 38 degrees last night) and I woke up this morning to my front BLACK tank full to the valve in the toilet and when ran to the back of the camper to check the half bath the sink and the toilet were over flowed with water and the sink was still running. I left both Grey Tank valves open last night to allow water to drain without risk of filling up and both Black tank valves were closed. I am confused as to why BOTH black tanks filled with water when just the back sink was running?

I read some other forums on other rvs that have said that the half bath sink is sometimes hooked to the 2nd Black tank instead of the 2nd Grey. There is no air admittance valve in the half bath but there is in the main bath sink and kitchen sink. Is this correct for this model half bath sink being hooked up to the black tank?

Also my assumption to how the 1st black tank got filled with water is that the roof vent for the black tanks is shared and when the 2nd black tank filled it trickled over into the 1st black tank before getting to the roof opening.

If I am correct let me know or if I am missing something. Thank you!
MonkeyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black tank, drain, grey water tank, tank