Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2019, 09:05 PM   #1
Frankj3

Bullet 220RBI

Thanks for adding me to the group. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone. I live on the Texas Gulf Coast.

I just bought my 2018 Bullet 220RBI about a month ago. I have been getting it stocked up and ready for the shakedown trip. I planned on going this week but the rain won't let up long enough. Hopefully next week will be better.

I installed a backup camera this past weekend. My rig was not prewired for a camera so I mounted a license plate style camera.....except i made a bracket for it to mount on the rear bumper. I made it so I can remove the camera when not in use. Removing temptations.....

This is my first time to own a hard body travel trailer. I have had a cab over and a popup in the past. We were out of the camping mode for about 20 years before getting back into the lifestyle. My wife and I planned on getting a trailer after I retired. Sadly, I lost her 2 years ago so we never got back to it. When I retired I decided I would fulfill our plans. But rather than getting a larger rig, I bought the 220RBI.....I bet it fits me and my dog just right.

I'm pulling my trailer with a Ram 1500. It has the 5.7 Hemi. The picture was taken at my dealership, RV Outlet Mall in Georgetown, TX. As soon as I can get it to a campground I will post more pictures.

Frank Jenkins (aka Pops)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190117_121452.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	305.4 KB
ID:	20412  
Frankj3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bullet