Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-19-2018, 06:08 PM   #11
mikz86ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDiesel View Post
Yes I am in Davie Florida but keep my RV in Leesburg Florida, Bought it from Alliance Coach in Wildwood Florida. I use it to travel but plan on longer trips where I work while traveling.
Oh OK cool.
We are from North Florida, but live full time right now In Davie Florida. Girlfriend goes to Nova Southeastern U. We both work here as well. Got a Fuzion FZ 420.

mikz86ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:16 PM   #12
XtremeDiesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikz86ta View Post
Oh OK cool.
We are from North Florida, but live full time right now In Davie Florida. Girlfriend goes to Nova Southeastern U. We both work here as well. Got a Fuzion FZ 420.
Been reading your threads starting with "Total RV Newbie.... Be easy on me."

Were do you stay? I spent 6 weeks at Markham Park last year recovering from broken ribs with my Impact 311.

I live very close to Nova. I am on pine island and griffin.

I pick up my new rig this week and plan on dragging it down to Davie.. any advice of where I can camp for a good price near Davie? I also have 2 dogs.

Old 02-20-2018, 01:12 PM   #13
dcg9381

Ugh. The service for 10 GB - Winegard Internet Service - $80. Hardware (retail) is about $750.

I have a mifi device, pre-paid, I think 10GB is about $50. And I use the external device largely so I can put it on a high gain external antenna.

The best "deal" I've found on all of this is Project Fi, which requires an Android phone (limited models) - but it basically keeps the cell phone and all-you-can-eat data to under $100. And if you don't use much data, say like 1-2 GB, you're looking at a $30-$40 total bill.
dcg9381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:32 PM   #14
Signguy71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizardj View Post
My new '18 Fuzion 384 came with Winegard Connect. Don't know anything about Verizon. The winegard system can not be used with Verizon. You can only use Winegard data plan. Kind of pricey. It uses AT&T network.

However.... the WIFI booster which is part of the system, works great. Just used it at Davis Monthan AFB. We could not lock on there WIFI. But the Winegard system locked on no problem. Then we just signed on to the Winegard hotspot. Great system...

John
I bought a fuzion 427 last year and only had it a week before I put it in to storage. My boosters is in the cabinet above the bed. How do you turn it on?
Signguy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:46 PM   #15
Blizardj

Mine is above the bed, drivers side.
On/off button is lower right side. If mounted the same as mine.

John
Blizardj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 05:58 AM   #16
whcarr

I have a 2017 371 doe not have a Wi-Fi booster, am thinking of installing one. What is recommended

whcarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wifi, fuzion