Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #1

Raptor 300MP GFI reset switch

Does anyone know where the GFI reset switch is for the GFI outlets in the 300MP?

I have checked the bathroom and both kitchen outlets, plus the outlets in the front storage. They all have a sticker that says "GFI Protected" but none of them have the switch to reset. Obviously they are all wired together with 1 outlet being the GFI - but I can't find that outlet in order to reset them.

I have tried reseting the breaker that controls that circuit - but that doesn't help.

Any ideas? Maybe its hiding....I've checked every outlet I could find, none have the standard GFI Reset.

Thanks!
37240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #2

Okay, I found it. It was under the flip up counter extension.
37240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:34 PM   #3
Str8shooter

Hey 37240,

I had the same problem last week on our Raptor 300MP, I couldn't find the GFI outlet after discovering several outlets where dead. Like your 300MP I found it under the counter top extension. I guess we will remember where it is next time.

When I started to check out everything including the breaker panel I found a loose wire on one of the circuit breakers. See my post under Fifth Wheels, "Loose wire on circuit breaker". Be careful and pull the power from your camper before checking wires.

Rick & Carol
16k Pullrite SuperGlide w/SuperRails
2011 Polaris Ranger XP 800
Str8shooter is offline   Reply With Quote