Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > Forum Admin, News & Member Account Info
Click Here to Login

Old 12-28-2016, 05:43 PM   #21
roadglide

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster57 View Post
Roadglide: I use Photobucket app on my iPhone. Easy Peasy to insert a photo into a thread. Only limit is what's imposed by Photobucket, and after years of uploads I'm still way under the limit for free use. If you need any help with using the app to post pics just shoot me a PM.
Chuck I'll look into the APP on my I phone for photobucket that I all ready have from years back.

2003 24 ft partycraft pontoon boat 125 Mecury .
2018 800 Z force sport.
roadglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 06:00 PM   #22
hankpage
Site Team

Janet, I have three forum albums, both public and private. When I reached a total of 100 photos I could not upload anymore and the page said that I had reached my max number of photos. JM2, Hank

'07 Cougar Mods
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 05:47 AM   #23
slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankpage View Post
Janet, I have three forum albums, both public and private. When I reached a total of 100 photos I could not upload anymore and the page said that I had reached my max number of photos. JM2, Hank
I ran into the same issue a few months ago and at the time there was no opportunity to increase the limit, so I started loading pictures to posts with TapaTalk.

I too am hoping the 100 picture limit can be increased.
slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 11:28 AM   #24
Janet H
Site Team

You should be able to add multiple albums to your profile: http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/usercp.php

Look for the link to pictures and albums. Each album is limited to 100 pictures but you can set up multiple albums.

Within these albums size limits for each pic are 1200 x 1200 pixels and a max file size of 1.9 MB per image.

The reason for the 100 pic per album limits is to keep page loads fast.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 01:07 PM   #25
hankpage
Site Team

Janet, The limit is 100 photos total. When I started I linked my pics to Web Shots, when they went out of business all my forum photos went blank so I had to upload new pics to forum albums until I ran out of room at 100 photos total. I now use Photo Bucket to link photos to the forum.

Today I tried to upload photos to my forum albums but there is no button to upload. I opened a new "test" album and there still is no option anywhere to upload photos. My guess is the limit is still 100 total pics and I passed that in November of 2013. If Photo Bucket ever closes I will have a lot of holes in my posts that contain photos.... Hank
'07 Cougar Mods
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 10:24 AM   #26
Cougar1957

Haven't posted a photo in awhile, until today that is. I discovered that Photobucket is no longer allowed for some reason. Soooo, I figured out that you now have to upload photo's right onto this forum into an album that users create. OK, easy enough. My question is, how are some people posting thumbnails? I do not see this as an option - I only get a post image or post link options. Thanks.
Reese 16K & Tekonsha PrimusIQ digital controller
The K9 crew: Ginger the terrier, Yorkies - Heidi & Dora, & Buddy the Chihuahua
Cougar1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 08:03 PM   #27
MattHelm21

Quote:
My question is, how are some people posting thumbnails? I do not see this as an option - I only get a post image or post link options.
I think what you are after is the “manage attachments” option which is unavailable in the quick reply option. When using “post reply” or when creating a new post, this option is all the way at the bottom then allows you to “select file” and upload it.