Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-30-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
Bill

Bill

I just bought a new Fuzion 302. Any other 302 owners here
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #2
BHW

New to Fuzion 302

My wife and I purchased a 2010 Fuzion 302 the first week in Sept. We only had one chance to take it out (we prefer boondocking) once at end of Sept for 10 days in north eastern AZ @ 9200 ft. listened to the Elk each night and was visited several times by a big bull about 120 yds across the meadow. We really enjoyed the time and the RV only probelm I encountered was the fuel station wouldn't accept gas from the gas station. I investigated and found the filler pipe was level and parallel to the tank and unless the trailer is listing to the curb side it won't take fuel. I had to syphon gas from cans via a 1/4" hose so we could run the gen. I called Keystone while wasting time syphoning gas and reported the prob. Of course I was referred to the dealer. After returning home I contacted the dealer and made arrangements to have their retro repair of lowering the tank done. When I attempted to pump out the tank I heard a loud bang sound like the tank was collapsing, I opened the filler cap and the surrounding attmosphere rushed in, indicating the tank vent was plugged or nonexisting. This also to be attended to. A broken counter top at back right corner of range has extended my repairs for about a month now. We really enjoy this toy hauler and look forward to many more extended days in the great outdoors. Also hoping this is the extent of our problems. From your other post it appears the you made the leap to a Fuzion 302. Good Luck.

Toy is 2007 Can-Am Outland 500 Max
BHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
Bubbles

Smile Newbie 302 Fuzion

We just picked up our 2010 302 Fuzion today! Wow!!!!! We have a 2003 Dodge 3500 Cummings D. We are owned by two little Shih Tzu's Tman & Bandit. Newly retired and have a Goldwing 1800 triked with a champion kit. We are ready to travel. We bought our 5ver in Dothan Al. they were very helpful and went over all the new things that our Everest didn't have on it. We've owned many different units over the years but this is our first toy hauler 5ver. We will you know how our first trip goes next week. We filled the on board tank today and remembered what we had read last night. It was a slow go adding gas but we did fill it. But what did you mean about listing to the curb? Please keep in touch let us know how things go for you. Thanks, B
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:53 AM   #4
jdharley

Be sure to check your galley drawer track mounts, I had to put more of a mount in the back so they would not shift, ad if you have the fold out corner counter, put bracing behind the hinge or they will come loose.
jdharley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:57 AM   #5
jdharley

I own a 09 302, few problems to watch for, corner fold out counter hinge screws come loose, I replaced the the fold out with a little larger one put a block behind the hinges in the cabinet and added a support leg no more problems, also check the drawer slides, I had to add more support in the back so they sould not shift or slant.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:42 AM   #6
jdharley

Have 09 Fuzion 302, love it. Having a few problems, and still haven't gotten the noise of the fuel tank corrected, I didn't think to look for a vent, any idea where I should start looking? Only major/minor problem I'm waiting for an answer on is small stress cracks on the front cap, have emailed Keystone hopefully they will take care of it, just in case it is a frame problem. We have used our Gen numerous times and love that we can just drop anywhere.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:54 AM   #7
Agent 405

I have a Fuzion 405 and I am having the same problem filling the fuel tank. It does seem to be a vent problem. Has anyone had theirs fixed?
Agent 405 is offline   Reply With Quote