Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2018, 09:26 AM   #1
Nitram987

Bullet Crossfire 1900RD Hitch Height?

Hi all. I am a few weeks away from the delivery of a 2018 Bullet Crossfire 1900RD. I will be pulling it with a 2018 Honda Ridgeline, and using an Eaz-Lift Trekker 6000/600 Weight Distribution Hitch.

The Ridgeline's unloaded top-of-receiver height is 19.5". In order to ensure that the adjustable range of the WDH is appropriate, I need to know the unloaded hitch height (bottom or top) of a recent year 1900RD. The TT dealer doesn't have a 1900RD on site, and Keystone customer service repeats "we don't have that information" when I call into them.

Does anyone have a relatively unloaded level 1900RD that they can measure it's hitch height on? Sure would appreciate it.

You'll recognize my wife and I driving into the sunset with "Cyril" scrolled across the rear of the 1900RD!

Thanks.
Nitram987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hitch, bullet