Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 03-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
LI Happy amper

Newbie from Long Island NY

Just joined this site. I have been RVing for 10 years and I am on my 4th camper. I just purchased a Alpine 3500RE. Me and the DW absolutely love it. We always wanted a Montana but when we saw the new Alpine line our mind was changed. Especially because they are cheaper and have some nice upgrades. We spend weekends on Long Island and travel distances for Easter vacation and during the Summer. We will be taking our maiden voyage with the Alpine in 2 weeks to Myrtle Beach for 10 days. Look forward to hearing from other Alpine owners on how they like their unit and I will do the same.
LI Happy amper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:11 PM   #2
hankpage
Site Team

Welcome to the forum. We don't have an Alpine, but we are heading south 3/26. Maybe we will see you on I-95. I really like the floor-plan of your Alpine. Good luck with it and Happy Camping, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
Festus2
Site Team

The Alpine as shown on the Keystone RV website is a very nice-looking and well-appointed unit which I am sure you will enjoy. Welcome to the forum and we look forward to hearing your comments about it after you have taken your 10 day trip to Myrtle Beach and have had a chance to thoroughly check it out.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #4
abrandvo

Would love feedback on your Alpine long outing

My husband and I just placed an Alpine (3640RL) on order and will take delivery in early May. We would love to hear about how you liked it on your 10 day trip and if you ran into any issues or have any tips. This is our first fifth wheel, we have had a smaller trailer for 5 years, and we are really looking forward to being able to take longer trips with a bigger rig. Thanks much. Alexis
abrandvo is offline   Reply With Quote