Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 05-12-2017, 08:42 AM   #21
climber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTBlazer89 View Post
Small world! I am from Libby originally.
Do you have any relatives that are still in Libby? How long have you been gone? I grew up in Everett, not too far from where you are now. It seems we've traded places.
climber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 01:08 PM   #22
MTBlazer89

Quote:
Originally Posted by climber View Post
Do you have any relatives that are still in Libby? How long have you been gone? I grew up in Everett, not too far from where you are now. It seems we've traded places.
Nobody besides my Uncle in Kalispell. I left in '96 and my Mom and Dad moved in the early 2000s. Still have several friends in the area and I am still a resident so I visit yearly as work allows to hunt, fish, and camp. We spent a week at Horseshoe last summer as a family, and me and my boys spent a week tent camping in the Cabinets too. Love it there.
MTBlazer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 06:04 AM   #23
climber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTBlazer89 View Post
Nobody besides my Uncle in Kalispell. I left in '96 and my Mom and Dad moved in the early 2000s. Still have several friends in the area and I am still a resident so I visit yearly as work allows to hunt, fish, and camp. We spent a week at Horseshoe last summer as a family, and me and my boys spent a week tent camping in the Cabinets too. Love it there.
I'm with ya.' I get into the Cabinets as much as possible. I love to be able to go hiking/backpacking without running into other people........which doesn't happen in the Cascades much.
climber is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
montana