Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-05-2019, 07:47 PM   #1
M00se

TV mounting

Hello all. Trying to figure out where to mount the tv in the Bullet 2190 EX? The wall where it should go is super flimsy. Anyone have an idea where to find more info? Thanks
M00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 08:25 AM   #2
Nomadicchefs

Is this a bedroom wall? Our camper is a different model, but in areas where there are coaxial components, there are stickers on the walls stating "TV mount". Since there is a stud there. They are pretty easy to locate though, just press on the wall. If the wall gives there's no stud, if it's fairly solid, there's a stud.
Nomadicchefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 05:21 PM   #3
DangBruhY

I've been wanting to mount a TV on the wall as well. It's right by the receiver, but I don't have any stickers or anything telling me where to mount it.
DangBruhY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 01:53 PM   #4
ScottB

They placed the sticker in the wrong place on mine. I had to move over 2-3 inches to hit the stud.
ScottB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 04:25 AM   #5
bobkeown

I hung mine right below the Furion receiver on the entertainment space that backs up to the refrigerator. I called Keystone and they were very helpless about it. My question to them was that there was no sticker indicating that it was meant to install a tv in that location, but appears to be constructed to mount one there. I wanted to ask about drilling through that wall and wanted to confirm if studs were in place. They just said they “don’t recommend it”. Well then why design, build, construct a space for a tv and sell it then? I took a stud finder and (I believe) I found one and used thick, 1 1/2 inch screws and washers to mount a 22” tv. The refrigerator still works, the mount seems steady after 3 months, and all seems ok. Btw, throw that garbage antenna included with the stereo receiver away. I went to autozone and bought a $9.99 rubber antenna replacement and plugged into the back of the Furion receiver. I now get lots of radio stations when before I could barely receive one and the Bluetooth works much better. Really disappointed in Keystone’s effort here in the design of the entertainment system. I know it’s “camping”, but again why design it if it is poorly done?
bobkeown is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv mount