Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2017, 03:50 PM   #1
xrated

2011 F250 XLT Crew Cab 4x4

So, I've decided that my F250 S.D. is too close to the edge of the weight limits for the T.H. that I bought last fall, so I'm in the process of looking for a 2015 or 2016 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 Dually. With that thought in mind, I am now putting up for sale, my F250. I bought the truck new in October, 2010 and am the only owner. Here are some of the details....

2011 F250 XLT 4x4 Crew Cab 6.75' bed (Tudedo Black)
Miles....54,xxx
6.7L Diesel engine option
3.31 Electronic Locking Axle
275/70R/18 Tires LRE Nitto Grappler G2. 2 purchased last summer and 2 more purchased last fall. All of them less than 10K miles
XLT appearance package
Fog Lights
Bright Machined Aluminum Wheels
Chrome Tubular Steps
10,000 lb. GVWR
Electronic Shift on the Fly
Engine Block Heater
Power Scope Tow Mirror (Power Extend/Retract, Heated, Power Fold, Power Adjustable, with Chrome top caps)
Steering Wheel Audio Controls
Sync Activated Sound System with Single CD player and Aux. input as well as USB input and Bluetooth
Advanced Security Group
6 Way adjustable Power Driver Seat (Grey Cloth Interior)
Body Side Protection Moulding
Chrome Package. I bought a new grill surround (primered) and had it professionally painted to color match the truck (Tudedo Black)

I also added a set of the Air Lift brand LoadLifter 5000 air bags about 3 months ago. They are manual fill and no onboard compressor.
The truck has just turned over 54,xxx miles, which is pretty low for a 6 1/2 year old truck. I have done all the oil changes using a Ford Motorcraft filter and used Shell Rotella T5 oil. Fuel filters have been changed on the scheduled basis, and were also Ford Motorcraft filters.
Every single tank of fuel that has been used in the truck has been treated witht the Motorcraft PM-22 Cetane Booster, and I've never knowingly put a drop of BioDiesel in it.

I also added a 42 gal tank to the bed of the truck for extra Diesel Fuel. I would like to keep the tank for my next truck, but if you want it to stay, I would be willing to leave it in the truck for an additional $500. It would include the Tank, an EZ8 electric fuel pump w/hose and pump nozzle (8 gal/min rate) and a Goldenrod Fuel filter.

The truck has a couple of fairly small spots on it where the paint has been scratched, and it was also outside during some hail about 4 years ago. Those small and very few spots are very hard to even see on the truck and you almost have to know that they are there to be able to see them.

The truck, as far as I know is in very good/excellent mechanical condition and I know of absolutely nothing wrong with it that would affect the operation of the truck.

I have it priced below the NADA pricing for the year and mileage that it has on it. I would like to get $31,900 for it and it has a clear title, no accidents, and obviously...one owner.

If the 2 month old fuel tank/pump/filter is to stay with the truck, I would need to get $32,400........I'll throw in the installed air bags that are only two months old...they were around $400 and are dual line fill.

The truck also has a Ford Extended Warranty that is in effect until Oct. 30th, 2017. and if fully transferrable. There is a $100 deductable per incident and I will include that also with the purchase of the truck.

Here are a few pictures of the truck, and if you need or want more pics or information, please let me know. The vehicle is located in the Knoxville, TN area and can be seen by appt. by contacting me via P.M. on the forum

Excessive payload capacity is a wonderful thing

"If it ain't Fast....It ain't Fun"
Old 06-08-2017, 11:40 AM   #2
Tbos

Beautiful truck. Hope everything goes well selling it. Someone is going to get a good deal.

2016 Passport GT 2810BHS, 2016 F350 CC DRW
Old 06-08-2017, 11:42 AM   #3
xrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbos View Post
Beautiful truck. Hope everything goes well selling it. Someone is going to get a good deal.

Tom, thank you for the kind words. I had several "nibblers", but no bites. I guess I'm a bit impatient, cause it's getting traded in tomorrow, when I get the "new" one.

Old 06-08-2017, 11:47 AM   #4
Tbos

When I traded my 2014 Silverado the dealer sold it before it was paid off. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new truck.

Old 06-08-2017, 01:59 PM   #5
xrated

It will be busy day for sure, but if nothing else, I'll post up a couple of pics from the dealer's website. We've got a 2 1/2 hour drive each way....plus whatever time is spent at the dealership.