Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-12-2018, 04:31 PM   #21
Steveo57

Finally headed out with the new rig for a summer of camp hosting in Maine. Still working on fixing it up just how I like it but so far I am enjoying it!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180508_121954.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	16394Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180510_211638.jpeg
Views:	55
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	16395Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180508_170141.jpeg
Views:	51
Size:	212.9 KB
ID:	16396

Old 05-31-2018, 03:08 PM   #22
Ccmano

I just picked up a 2018 22RBSWE. We really like the layout and overall value. First outing this week. Iím still going through getting everything looked at and straight in my mind. This is our first trailer, though we have had a pop trailer, a slide on camper and camped in various motor homes.

I do have one minor question. How do you turn on the docking lights (I assume thatís what they are) that are built into the front cap? I canít seem to find a switch anywhere.

Thanks
H

Ccmano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 03:11 PM   #23
Steveo57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccmano View Post
I just picked up a 2018 22RBSWE. We really like the layout and overall value. First outing this week. Iím still going through getting everything looked at and straight in my mind. This is our first trailer, though we have had a pop trailer, a slide on camper and camped in various motor homes.

I do have one minor question. How do you turn on the docking lights (I assume thatís what they are) that are built into the front cap? I canít seem to find a switch anywhere.

Thanks
H
The switch for ours is in the passthrough storage area on the front wall with the switches for the stabilizing jacks.
Old 05-31-2018, 03:14 PM   #24
Ccmano

Hmmm.. Stabilizer jack switches on ours are on the outside just forward of the pass through doors. Iíll look again.
Thanks
H
Old 05-31-2018, 03:22 PM   #25
Ccmano

Found it, the switch is on the cap tucked away in the battery cove above the batteries. Always amazes me how they vary certain things in production.

Has anyone installed a backup camera to prewired setup at the back?
H
Old 06-03-2018, 06:31 PM   #26
Steveo57

Been dealing with a few new issues in the past few days. The AC was making an annoying rythmic sound. After a couple of dozen trips up and down on the roof ladder I isolated it to the fan motor vibrating. A small piece of foam in the right location has solved the problem for now.

The other issue was hearing the little pitter patter of something running around in the ceiling. Probably a little chipmunk as they are everywhere here. The only place I could see that could possibly be an access to the ceiling is under the front of the trailer. It appears that they can get into the front and crawl up under the cap and get to the ceiling. Some insulation stuffed into the voids and then some expanding foam spray sealed it all up.

I spent the afternoon crawling around underneath and sealing up every little nook and cranny, every hole, crack, and slit in the underbelly. Went through two cans of spray foam. I'm pretty confident that nothing can get in now unless they chew a hole in something!

Otherwise I am really enjoying the trailer. Love the kitchen layout and the shower is nice. Everything else is working fine. I'm living in the trailer full time this summer as a volunteer in a Maine State Park Campground. We have water and electric but no sewer so I have a macerator pump and a tote that I can use to empty the tanks when needed.

Tags
cougar, keystone