Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Towing
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2018, 12:53 PM   #1
sourdough
Site Team

Towing Weight Questions? Here's All The Answers!

I was comparing air springs vs the sumo springs being discussed elsewhere and came across this video. I had not seen it before and it is quite possibly the best effort at explaining all the nuances of weights, towing and the ramifications of not following those limits that I have ever seen.

We have had lots of new members and lots that don't understand the various limitations and the interplay between them. It's a little bit long, but, I didn't find it boring even though I knew the information. Here it is and hope you find it worthwhile:

Whoops! Just looked at post and didn't know it wouldn't just let you click on the link and view. There is a note to view on you tube in the center of the box when it comes up; just click on it and the video will play.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
towing, tow