Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 02:52 PM   #21
bill-e

I've had that *almost* happen to me a couple of times when I made reservations long in advance. I always call the park less than 30 days in advance to make sure I got my site if I requested a specific one. A couple of times that had moved me, and I had them move me back.

I've also been promised sites next to each other when I camp with my kids and I always check a month before the reservation to make sure they got it right.

2015 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
2015 Cougar 26RBI
Old 09-13-2017, 03:54 PM   #22
mazboy

it happens, stupid campground owners.
Old 09-13-2017, 04:12 PM   #23
JRTJH
Site Team

Hey Guys,

STUFF HAPPENS !!!!! I'd bet not one of you has ever been bumped from an airplane, never had a credit card billing error, never had to wait for a doctor's appointment that was late, never stood in line to buy something on Black Friday, only to be told the person in front of you just bought the last one, never thought you'd make it through the "yellow light" only to have the car in front of you stop and "ruin your plans ???? And certainly never sat in front of the school waiting for your kids, only to find out that your spouse picked them up early????

It's not "stupid people".. More than likely it's a simple mistake. It's like not a single one of us has ever made one??? Maybe we all can just "get over it" ???? Sheesh people

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
Old 09-13-2017, 04:40 PM   #24
first time 5er

Then why not apologize for their mistake? why not offer me something? maybe an apology? it doesn't cost anything

I wasn't happy but i was not irate,irrational or disrespectful

Is it not the foundation of a successful business to make the customer happy?
or was this a matter of "take it or leave it" you have no where else to go.

Have you made a mistake? Have you apologized for it? Did you try and make it right?

I agree this is not stupid people. This was purely about money plain and simple a long term rent verses a holiday week. sheeesh!

Barb & Kev & Missie (lab mix rescue dog)
2017 F350 DRW 6.7 4X4 24K Anderson ultimate
2009 Cougar 320SRX 1995 Custom Fatboy
Old 09-13-2017, 04:43 PM   #25
JRTJH
Site Team

The OP has posted his response, there have been two moderator notes about threads not becoming a "whipping post" and there will be no resolution for this problem, so, rather than beating this horse any further, it's time to bury it and stop complaining about an event that none of us can change. Thread closed !!!

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
Closed Thread