Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 10-10-2017, 10:28 AM   #1
IRV2

Valencia Travel Village in Valenica, Ca

Hello I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this RV park or any others in the area for that matter. Thanks

2018 Keystone Laredo 298RL
2003 Keystone Laredo 27RL
2019 Ram 3500 Laramie DRW
IRV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:51 AM   #2
Rick

Hi!
We have, but as we only live 10 miles from there, it was only once on a new trailer shakedown overnighter about 7 yrs ago.
We didn’t use any of the amenities. It’s a nice place, just off the I-5 on the 126. Close to Magic Mountain. Had a store with pretty much everything you might need without having to drive anywhere. CW just a few miles down the fwy. It was well maintained and there were quite a few either long term or permanent residents, but all had nice rigs. Not sure if it was a time of year thing. They have fire rings, but no fires were allowed at that time because of the dry conditions. Probably the same now. Sorry I can’t be of any more help.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote