Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Towing
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2018, 05:24 AM   #20
Overspray

Been towing since around the age of 21. Open car haulers to move project vehicles around, utility trailers for scrapping metal and moving furniture with friends, jet skis, towed a big wedge gooseneck car hauler once for a friend (first time that large, gooseneck, and through roundabouts). Worked my way into my old 21’ checkmate, and now a 35’ fifth wheel. I even get to move 48’ semi trailers around the yard at work from time to time. Especially when painting one.... like threading a needle to back it into my paint booth. I’ve been very seriouly considering towing double to bring a golf cart with us when camping too. I respect it, but it doesn’t scare me. I didn’t start earlier because there was never a need to. When my kids get old enough they will start towing almost as soon as they start driving (pending natural skill level). I feel as though it’s basically Part of learning to drive. Maybe one day I’ll even teach the wife!
Overspray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tow, towing