Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 12-18-2018, 06:07 AM   #1
champyun

Kudos To Holiday World of Willis, TX.

Since the purchase of our new 2017 Keystone Outback 332 FK, we've had our ups and downs for sure. Without going into depth with our 'issues', I'd like to put a shout out to Mitch - their Service Mgr. He has gone above and beyond for us with issues we've had and even came out to us (at our site), after work, to put his eyes on the issue at hand. He did this, knowing he was about to go on vacation, so that he could call Keystone to get the ball rolling beforehand. Thank you!!!
champyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:21 AM   #2
notanlines

It’s good to hear the kudos go out!
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 08:00 AM   #3
gearhead

Sounds like HW found a good one. Maybe they are upping their game. I have visited the Willis location and just from the vibes, I would go there instead of the other HW locations.
Anything can change, but I would avoid Katy for service, sales is OK though. League City sorta somewhere in between. But I haven't been in any of them in a year or 2.
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4 LB Cabover
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 11:56 AM   #4
travelin texans

A couple years ago we were in the Katy dealership looking at class A motorhomes the salesmans name was Steve if I recall & after about 3-4 times he informed us that the options we wanted didn't exist, although we had brochures in hand stating they did, he then told us "maybe we should be looking at something more in our price range that we looked like we shopping for someone beyond our means", the DW explained what he could do with himself & we have never even slowed down while driving past to look in their lot since & have given them loads of free advertising.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote