Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-09-2019, 09:21 AM   #1
beckerhr

Electric/Cable Access

Where is the access panel to the electrical and cable connections on a 2019 Keystone Cougar 24SABWE? I can’t seem to find it. Sorry, I wasn’t clear, I am looking for access to inside the shell where I can follow the leads to different places inside the unit so I can test and possibly rewire some aftermarket components or cable distribution points. My other unit had access to the main wiring and cable harness distribution points from one panel on the outside of the unit. It was also used for trouble shooting problems with the wiring or loose connections.
beckerhr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 02:00 PM   #2
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckerhr View Post
Where is the access panel to the electrical and cable connections on a 2019 Keystone Cougar 24SABWE? I can’t seem to find it.
The power will be on the side or rear of the RV with cover over the spot that corresponds with the end of your power cord that doesn't have prongs sticking out. The cable will be on the side, the rear or in the cabinet where you connect your water, if you know where that might be....
Did you buy this sight unseen with no pre delivery inspection (PDI)? Is this your 1st RV?
You better stay close to someone that knows more about RVs than you for a while til you can at least hook up the essentials.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 02:29 PM   #3
wiredgeorge

Water inlet is next to your drive side pass through storage door as seen in the 1st picture

Electric cord can be pulled out where you see in the 2nd pic. The round cover is snapped in place and pivoted upward to get to the power cord.

Once you left the lot with that new trailer it will be hard to pin down the selling dealer to walk you through; should take more than 30 seconds to show someone how everything works and where it is located. You might try and get them to backfill all this info. If you are near a member of this forum, they might take some interested and visit and show you all the things needed to keep you from making a dangerous or costly mistake. Where is Goodyear?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	83D5060C-BB40-4951-A11B-72A19953B5E4.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	23985   Click image for larger version

Name:	445CDD23-0C63-4EA5-BD8C-AADD692A9E4D.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	23986  
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 05:41 PM   #4
Customer1

All your wiring is located inside at the power center/converter.

Tags
cable