Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-22-2015, 08:23 AM   #1
JeffB

Montana- The worst looking RV on the road

2) repeated negative comments, trashing, or "attacks" on products, manufacturers, or organizations. Posts concerning problems or issues with products, manufacturers or organizations are acceptable and appropriate.

I suppose this is the reason all my posts are deleted ASAP.
As usual Keystone doesn't want to hear about the graphics issues on the 2008 units. Like I said before, "BUYER BEWARE"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0606150955b.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	8884  
JeffB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 08:53 AM   #2
Javi

Most likely...

This isn't a Keystone RV site... it is a site for folks who own Keystone RV's.. And NO we don't want to hear the continuous caterwauling..
Old 06-22-2015, 10:48 AM   #3
Steve S

I wish people would actually take the time when they join and read about the forum. Keystone has absolutely nothing to do with this site.
The site was made for Keystone owners to discuss problems and share ideas.
As far as bashing goes I've seen a few people here that have been banned for doing that
Old 06-22-2015, 12:07 PM   #4
Festus2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB View Post
2) repeated negative comments, trashing, or "attacks" on products, manufacturers, or organizations. Posts concerning problems or issues with products, manufacturers or organizations are acceptable and appropriate.

I suppose this is the reason all my posts are deleted ASAP.
As usual Keystone doesn't want to hear about the graphics issues on the 2008 units. Like I said before, "BUYER BEWARE"
First, "all of my posts are deleted ASAP" is not correct. You've submitted 3 posts all of which are, for the time being, still here on the forum. None of your posts have been deleted so far.

Secondly, you have read our forum rules and are familiar with them so you know that posts that contain "repeated negative comments" are not acceptable.

Thirdly, as previously mentioned by others, this site is not affiliated with Keystone in any way. If you have an issue with Keystone then those are the folks that you need to deal with. We can't solve your problem with the peeling decals or take up your case with Keystone and ask them to do something about it.

Finally, your unit is an '08 - obviously well beyond its warranty period. Surely, you can't expect Keystone or any other manufacturer to honor a warranty that expired 7 years ago. I also have an '08 Cougar with some side decals showing signs of fading and some minor peeling. Disappointed? Yes, but I'm not about to "go after" Keystone or bad mouth them for a unit that is showing some signs of aging after 7 years.
Old 06-22-2015, 12:14 PM   #5
KanTC

No one here -that we're aware of- works at/for any RV manufacturer... and there's a [red print] disclaimer at the bottom of the page:

This forum is owned and operated by Superior Network Solutions, Inc., a California corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company and is not affiliated with the Keystone RV Company or its related companies in any way.

You might try a forum search?... there may be some useful info already posted. Generally speaking though, it seems highly unlikely that ANY manufacturer would replace graphics (free of charge) on a 7-8 yr old RV.

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot
KanTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 12:48 PM   #6
Pull Toy

GO to your local "Sign-arama", and for a few bucks, they'll custom shrink wrap looking like whatever you want it to look like.

They'll even offer a fresher warranty than the one you've got.

Pull Toy

Steve & Jan, Ava & Emma (Mini Schnauzers):
2016 F350 Lariat 4X4 Powerstroke CC/SB "PULLTOY V"
2013 Alpine 3535RE "MAGIC CARPET IV"
Proud Navy Vet!
Pull Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:00 PM   #7
sourdough
Site Team

I'm not sure what beef the OP has with Keystone. A trailer, 7-8 years old, left outside apparently.....and in Globe, AZ?? From my experiences in Globe I'm sure if I stood outside for 7-8 years my "outside decals/skin) would have peeled off long ago......
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:42 PM   #8
koko

Pull the old ones off and replace them with brand new, beautiful, custom decals.

2017 Jayco Melbourne 24k-Jeep Wrangler
2013 Bullet Premier 19FBPR-Dodge Durango V8 Hemi
2013 Rpod 177HRE-Jeep Liberty
2011 Aliner Sport-Jeep Cherokee
2008 Little Guy 5^Wide-Toyota Avalon
1980 Shasta 21-GMC Suburban
1981 Coleman Tent Camper-1981 Dodge Ramcharger
1978 VW Westfalia
Lots of tents
koko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 05:23 PM   #9
Bowti

When the decals fall off, that's a sign it's time to buy a new one.

2013 Keystone Cougar 28SGS Xlite
Shipping weight 7561 lbs
Carrying capacity 2439 lbs
Hitch Pin 1410 lbs
2008 Silverado 2500 Duramax 4X4 Crew Cab
Reese 16K Round Tube Slider
Custom 3 Receiver Hitch Scooter Carrier
2013 Honda PCX Scooter on the Carrier
Bowti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 03:20 AM   #10
trueweb

JeffB,

My 2008 Raptor looks way worse decals-wise, but it functions fine for the most part considering it's a 7 year old camper that gets bounced down the highway every other weekend.

Ebay has a lot of replacement decals for sale and if you treat your customer service rep at Keystone nicely they may send you a few replacements. Amazon sells "erasers" that are rubber wheels you put in a drill. They do a great job removing the decals so you can apply new ones.
trueweb is offline   Reply With Quote