Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 02-22-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
2011 keystone hornet boy

picking up my hornet 30 rkds on march 4th

I'm picking up my new 2011 hornet 30rkds from the rv dealer on march 4th, bought it at the rv show in rosemont illinois. already have its first trip planned.... going to the kentucky derby leaving chicago on may 6th early morning go to louisville south koa campground get the new trailer set up, then go to some kind of grocery store buy some food and snacks for the weekend and then go to the derby on saturday. sunday may go to knob creek gun range and the fort knox museum. comming home may 9th. then at the end of may i may go to the big ham fest in dayton ohio. looking forward to a fun season with it.
2011 keystone hornet boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
Handysam

Congrats on the new unit! Sounds like you got your your first trip planned out nicely. Happy Camping, Sam
Handysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
2011 keystone hornet boy

Thanks, hoping the weather will be decent in kentucky, dont really know what type of clothes to bring but at least with the trailer there is heat and a/c
2011 keystone hornet boy is offline   Reply With Quote