Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 11-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
OLDDONNY

Who answers the contact us entries

Sent a message to admin via the contact button....I have since read that you wont allow name changes..Ok...no big deal...I just wanted to know if you got it and replied...or not........thanks
OLDDONNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Olddonny: The person who would respond to your message would be the Forum Administrator who does visit this site as time allows him to do so. I assume that you are wanting to change your member name to something else and, unfortunately, I am not able to help you as I dont know how to make that change for you. The Administrator will, if it is possible, make that change. If it isn't possible, you may have to re-register using the "new" name.
If you don't get a reply in a reasonable length of time, send me a Personal Message and I will see what I can do for you. Festus 2 Moderator.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:17 AM   #3
OLDDONNY

Thanks...in essence I wanted to do a name change....I was CHAD on the original forum. I couldnt remember that so I used a new name..I thought it would be nice to have the same name so that I could renew old freindships and I was just wondering if I could .. After I sent the message I found the rules section and noted that name changes werent allowed..Ok..no problem.... Actually I could enter it as a note along with my avatar..serves the same purpose..
OLDDONNY is offline   Reply With Quote